Hi everyone~ π
I'm a bit nervous since this is the first time,, the one and only time that I expose myself to this world called- BLOG. I've never thought of blogging before but...it won't kill me if I tried it first, right? So...Tadaa~ Welcome to a realm full of words and rants..Still...I'm sooo sorry tho if this is soooo boring.. haha but I'll try my best and if you guys thought of leaving this site because it's boring..(which I couldn't deny the fact tho) please do..π
(oh..and if you want to know more about myself..please kill those curiosity that lingers in your brain...teehee)
Alright then..my first entry..hmm..let's talk about..
LIFE IN MATRICULATION COLLEGE.
Do you know what is a matriculation college? I bet you do..but some might ask how is it there, what does it looks like and everything..so I'll take you to the deepest trench of the topic and my life in matriculation college. At first I didn't even thought about enrolling and becoming one of the students here..but..God knows why. Huhhh...when I first discovered this college I sighed for as long as I can remember...huuuhh...life...
But here I am~ and this college I went have the most..wonderful scenery I have ever seen..for now haha
 |
| Selangor Matriculation College~ |
 |
| The hostels~ |
Okay that's wonderful isn't itπ
Since the day I came here, I always snap some pictures and make videos about the scenery here so that I can keep it to myself everyday haha but that's only the surface of our story..I mean I'm not even leading to the lifestyle here, so..yeah guess I'm just going to post some pictures of this college~ (before it gets more tense to tell you guys the actual life and schedule hereπ)
soo...Janjanjaaann~~
 |
| The sunset scenery~ |
 |
| The field..haha |
 |
| This is what we call Dataran Kosmik |
Oh..before I proceed, I'm soooo sorry if my pictures aren't beautiful and artistic enough (depends on your perspective)...since I just take pictures that for me is a masterpiece but yeah different people have different points of view haha so voila!! My own perspective of the college
 |
| The mosque (my fav spot ever~~) |
Okay okay guess I should stop here (since computer science class is over) haha
Byee~~ Hope you guys enjoy this post (hopefully..pretty pleaseπ£)
Comments
Post a Comment