Origin of who I am

Ohoyy there~ 😉
haha okay okay I'm sorry since in my last post, I promised to tell you guys about matriks and all..but today, I'm not in a mood for that tho...ごめんなさい😟

But I'll share an interesting story..an important, most vulnerable existence in my life,
and it's about my family...




okayy maybe this will give a spark in your brain about myself and how I am and whatever relating to me haha but while you guys scroll down this page, I want you guys to picture a vague image of your parents and maybe your family or your beloved ones and appreciate their existence together with me..haha a 1-second-assignment for you guys before I reveal a glimpse about my life haha

Firstly, I'll talk about my dad..His name is Dr. Hishamuddin and he works as a scientist. I know maybe you guys will be like.."wow a rich kid"..nah..please put that aside. Haha
You know, he works so hard to achieve that title, including leaving me with my mom far away in Penang since my birth haha
So that is my motivation and inspiration to become a good engineer in the future~
I have to become stronger and sacrifice to achieve what I want (and that is why I'm here, in matriks huhuhu)
My dad is from Kedah and yeah he's an ex-sbpian (and that's why I need to score a higher result than his result in sbp😐) and also he's an ex-matriks student...(againnnnn)
And he went to a matriculation college...and...a beautiful woman captured his heart hahaha lolol and her name is Kharra Ayu, also known as my mommy~
She is a brilliant person (like seriously I got my physics gene from her since she is a maths and physics nerdy)
She works as a project manager and she's quite the same like me..but she's more feminine tho huhuhu
She likes electrical engineering and she mastered science computer (and now u know why I was born with an interest towards computer engineering).
My mom is from Kuala Lumpur and she is an ex-mrsm student hahaha (more reasons why I need to score in this sem!! huaaaaa)

Then after a year sailing their marriage ship, hahaha came the most cute and weird baby (that's me) lol and yeah I am the very first baby that they have in their life..and being the first is not easy tho..huhuhu because I need to score the best in everything!

So...in 2001, my younger sister came to our life and we named her Hannah Marsya..with a meaning of 'an everlasting love'. She is now studying in the same school as mine (in sbp..an islamic school) and she's currently trying to defeat my previous achievements at school (bet she wont) hahaha nah..she's an intelligent girl..bet she can do her best *wink

and then came another one. Her name is Sarah Afrina Marha and I cal her Marha, also Ha, and also Sam😂 Her name is defined as 'happiness' in Arabic language and yeah she smiles a lot! But she is not really good in academic so I guess she is really good in knitting, like seriously she is really good in sewing and making artsy stuffs.

The next in line is Jazzy or her full name is Jazmina Mardhiah. She's a controlling other people's life type of person and she has the most beautiful complexion among our siblings. She likes to order people around and make her world like she's a princess. But, what I like about her the most is that she's a hardworking person..she never moans when she needs to do something like taking care of my youngest brother.

Okayy and here comes my youngest brother, Iyad Ryan Muqry. He's a sensitive person and he likes to play a lot. He's only 4 years old tho hahaha and he likes to talk a LOT. He talks non stop and sings a lot of songs and sometimes I got irritated by it hahha but I like it anyways..

and..taadaa~ that's about my family and my utmost motivation, my MOM and DAD~ miumiu

My beloved family~~
Welp..huh..tired of writing~ Wanna go out now~ Peace out~~😝

kkkijhj

Comments